Posted by : CS Nov 27, 2014

photo (1)

Wow! So crazy today - cooking, driving, eating, sharing. It was hard to find the time to fit a painting in. But I am on a roll - I think today is my 18th or 19th day in a row to do a painting (will have to look that up) so I can't break my streak.

I saw the light coming through this bottle and thought it was so lovely. I wondered how on earth I could capture the brightness of it. It took looking at it objectively for a while to realize it was a really really bright orange - or at least that is my best impression. I'm hoping tomorrow to have a little more time to spend on painting.

On a side note, I saw my neice today and gave her the portrait I did of her. Here is a picture of the final portrait framed. :) This was on a 24 x 18 canvas. She seemed really happy with it.

photo (2)

Leave a Reply

Leave a comment!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © A Painting A Day